SUMMER CAMPERSHIP AWARD
This program provides financial scholarships to help Westwood families in need send their children to summer camp.
- all school-aged children (entering grades K through 12 in September) residing in Westwood are eligible.
- there is a Campership Award limit of $800 per child per fiscal year
- awards are paid directly to the camp.
- campership awards are granted separately from our temporary financial assistance awards program.
We have 3 application deadlines:
- March 19th
- April 19th
- May 19th
**WCC is not able to reimburse applicants for camp fees already paid.
**During this time, if at all possible, please submit all applications for financial assistance and Campership Awards and all bills for consideration via email to us or utilizing the electronic application found on our website. Please call us at 781.366.0470 with any questions.
Summer Campership Applications must be received by May 19th.
Please note that there are limited resources and awards are granted on a “first come, first served” basis. Summer Campership Award payments are mailed directly to the camp, not to the applicant, so registration form and invoice/bill must be included. The awarding process is confidential. One application per child.
For Westwood Recreation Programs:
- please include registration form from Richard Adams (781-355-8097) with this application (copies ok).
- the application and registration may be scanned and emailed to us, mailed to WCC, PO Box 250 Westwood, MA 02090, or for Westwood Rec Programs, left with Richard Adams (copies ok).
- you may also apply using our online application below. There will be an opportunity to upload all required documents at the end of the form.